Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Egedesminde, Greenland
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Evanstone, Wy, Usa
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Hua Hin, Thailand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Luxemburg City vs Monte Alegre
Gunnarn vs Kosice
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Kawaguchiko
Erzurum vs Munich
- The distance between Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 8,030 km or 4,990 mi.
- To reach Halls Creek, Western Australia in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 160° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Halls Creek, Western Australia bearing 167.1° or SSE .
- Halls Creek, Western Australia has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Halls Creek, Western Australia is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 27.8 °C (50°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.2 °C (56.2°F) less in Halls Creek, Western Australia. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 281.9 mm (11.1 in) more which is equivalent to 281.9 l/m² (6.92 US gal/ft²) or 2,819,000 l/ha (301,370 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Halls Creek, Western Australia than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Resia Pass, Italy
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Nelson, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Independence, Ks, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Kawthaung, Myanmar
Walhalla, Sc vs Monte Caseros
Rio De Janeiro vs Sarny
Porto Uniao vs Revelstoke, Bc
Montevideo vs Lake Charles, Louisiana
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Halls Creek, Western Australia
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 732.4 kms (455.1 miles) NNE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) N
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 645.4 kms (401 miles) ENE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) ESE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 703.4 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 788.6 kms (490 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 894.5 kms (555.8 miles) SE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 759.5 kms (472 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino