| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halls Creek, Western Australia in March is very hot at 28.95 °C (84.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with periodic rain. Just 89.2mm (3.5in) of H2O tumbles across on average 6 days.
- In March the heavens above Halls Creek, Western Australia are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Halls Creek, Western Australia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Halls Creek, Western Australia:
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 732.4 kms (455.1 miles) NNE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 312.8 kms (194.4 miles) N
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 645.4 kms (401 miles) ENE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) ESE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 703.4 kms (437.1 miles) ESE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 788.6 kms (490 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Australia - 894.5 kms (555.8 miles) SE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 759.5 kms (472 miles) S